When I purchased my last home, I was not in the inspection business. I trusted my agent and hired the home inspector recommended. Guess what? The home inspector turned out to be the lowest price. It was not until I was living in my home that I began to realize that the inspector did a poor job informing me about its true condition. If I would have known the home’s true condition up front before I closed on the home purchase I could have renegotiated with the seller. Live and learn. A couple of years after purchasing my home I was faced with a career change. I decided I would enter the home inspection field. I am a home inspector that clients can rely on to give them a though evaluation and report all suspect conditions of the home, thus aiding the buyer in making an informed and educated buying decision.
- CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR
- ASHI Certified inspector (American Society of Home Inspectors) ACI
- iNACHI Certified (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- iNACHI Certified Stucco / EIFS Inspector
- Radon Measurement Specialist Certified (National Radon Safety Board)
- IAC2 Certified Mold Inspector
- Missouri and Kansas Termite Licensed
- Infrared Certified
- PITI Certified ( Professional Inspectors Training Institute)
- Termite Inspection licensed in Missouri and Kansas
- Instructor of HOME INSPECTION TECHNIQUES and METHODS at approved NAHI, ASHI, and NACHI training centers.
- Over 20 years of satisfied customers
Powered by HomeGauge.